As we are artisan producers of our pieces, delivery times may not be immediate. Each jewel is handmade and some of the pieces are exclusive, so it requires extra time to manufacture.
The manufacture of the piece is carried out once the amount of the order appears in our account.
The delivery period, once the payment is confirmed, will normally be five to ten days, although it may be longer or shorter depending on the stock of material that we have for the manufacture of the product, its destination, the calendar of holidays, etc.
In all cases, you will receive an email with the approximate estimate of the delivery time.
At the time of receipt of the order, you have 24 hours to inform firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +34 613004100 of any anomaly detected in the packaging, no claims will be accepted outside the indicated period.
Information about shipments.
In shipments outside the Peninsula and international shipments there may be increases for taxes, shipping costs, fees and duties that are not included in the total price.
Orders over € 50 free shipping costs.
Orders under € 50 consult shipping costs at the time of order processing.
For orders outside the Peninsula, you can check the shipping costs at the time of order processing.
For any questions you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
• VISA / MASTERCARD / PAYPAL / BIZUM
RETURN OR EXCHANGE POLICIES
At MARVA Jewels we want our customers to be satisfied with the products purchased, that is why we offer a maximum period of 14 days from receipt of the order to process the return exchange. Only parts purchased through this website can be returned.
Parts that have been personalized or made to measure cannot be exchanged or returned.
Any product that you want to exchange or return must be done with the original packaging (envelope or box received) and the original labeling, properly packaged and protected. If the conditions are not met, that is, the package arrives with rips, tears or outside the established period, the exchange or return will not be accepted.
Procedures to make the return.
• If the return is because the product is not to your liking and you do not want to make the exchange for some other product, the return shipping costs will be borne by your account and the money will be paid at the time we receive the product and make the health checks of the same.
• If the return is made due to defects in the product or error on our part, the expenses will be borne by Marva jewels. We will be the one to collect the order from the same address where the shipment was made.
• If you have received a bracelet or ring and there is a size error due to your error because you did not take the wrist or finger correctly and you want us to send you the correct size, the return costs will be your responsibility.
• If you have received an incorrect bracelet or ring size by mistake, we will send you the correct product as soon as possible and we will collect the incorrect product and the shipping costs will be borne by us.
• To make the return, you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a change of size or making a claim due to product failure. Once this email is received within a maximum period of 48-72 hours, we will contact you and we will tell you how to process the return of your order.
• Once we have verified the status of the product, if no other exchange product is wanted, the money will be returned within a maximum period of 10 days (working days). The refund of the money will be made by the same payment method.
For any questions, you can contact us at +34 613004100.